FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Electronix » Equipment
FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
Author Message
Roger
electronics forum addict


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 85

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Quote:
FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus

The shipping with online verification is expensive from the uk .N But this
equipmenst may be worth it if you bid right !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7618143523

At one time I had several rack mount Kiethley's in the 600 series but
their imput impedance was extremely high. I don't remember the numbers
now but they were far higher than normal VTVMs. We workd with
resistances where a fingerprint on the tubes (they used pencil tubes)
could mess up the readings.

Roger Halstead (K8RI & ARRL life member)
(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Quote:

emial me on glenron@ntlworld.com
Back to top
Roy L. Fuchs
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 25 Dec 2005
Posts: 1208

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

Quote:
FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.
Back to top
Ross Mac
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
Quote:
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....
Back to top
Roy L. Fuchs
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 25 Dec 2005
Posts: 1208

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
<this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:

Quote:

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.
Back to top
Ross Mac
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gvof629spp34fho2k68kvv340b0memcg0r@4ax.com...
Quote:
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.

Oh...you must be...you use schoolyard lingo!
That's the best you can do Hey Dimbulb?
Wrong and wrong again....what else is new....
Big on mouth and small on brains.....
Back to top
Roy L. Fuchs
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 25 Dec 2005
Posts: 1208

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:42:38 -0400, "Ross Mac"
<this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:

Quote:

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gvof629spp34fho2k68kvv340b0memcg0r@4ax.com...
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.

Oh...you must be...you use schoolyard lingo!

You wouldn't know. You're just an old alzheimeristic twit.

Quote:
That's the best you can do Hey Dimbulb?

My worst is two orders of magnitude better than your best.

Quote:
Wrong and wrong again....what else is new....

You should stop talking about yourself.

Quote:
Big on mouth and small on brains.....

You're an idiot. That is quite succinct.


This is a text forum, you retarded bastard. There are no mouths
here, dumbfuck.
Back to top
Ross Mac
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:0rhl629t40if5hih8t7hm85gn5s5h44qei@4ax.com...
Quote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:42:38 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gvof629spp34fho2k68kvv340b0memcg0r@4ax.com...
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.

Oh...you must be...you use schoolyard lingo!

You wouldn't know. You're just an old alzheimeristic twit.

That's the best you can do Hey Dimbulb?

My worst is two orders of magnitude better than your best.

Wrong and wrong again....what else is new....

You should stop talking about yourself.

Big on mouth and small on brains.....

You're an idiot. That is quite succinct.

This is a text forum, you retarded bastard. There are no mouths
here, dumbfuck.

The typical moronic response expected from the likes of you Darkmatter.....
Back to top
Roy L. Fuchs
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 25 Dec 2005
Posts: 1208

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

On Sun, 21 May 2006 11:24:16 -0400, "Ross Mac"
<this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:

Quote:

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:0rhl629t40if5hih8t7hm85gn5s5h44qei@4ax.com...
On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:42:38 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gvof629spp34fho2k68kvv340b0memcg0r@4ax.com...
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.

Oh...you must be...you use schoolyard lingo!

You wouldn't know. You're just an old alzheimeristic twit.

That's the best you can do Hey Dimbulb?

My worst is two orders of magnitude better than your best.

Wrong and wrong again....what else is new....

You should stop talking about yourself.

Big on mouth and small on brains.....

You're an idiot. That is quite succinct.

This is a text forum, you retarded bastard. There are no mouths
here, dumbfuck.

The typical moronic response expected from the likes of you Darkmatter.....

You're an idiot.
Back to top
Ross Mac
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gtg172letiechtlciahvlssjq2nal7lbqj@4ax.com...
Quote:
On Sun, 21 May 2006 11:24:16 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:0rhl629t40if5hih8t7hm85gn5s5h44qei@4ax.com...
On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:42:38 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gvof629spp34fho2k68kvv340b0memcg0r@4ax.com...
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:


"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY

You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.

Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.

Oh...you must be...you use schoolyard lingo!

You wouldn't know. You're just an old alzheimeristic twit.

That's the best you can do Hey Dimbulb?

My worst is two orders of magnitude better than your best.

Wrong and wrong again....what else is new....

You should stop talking about yourself.

Big on mouth and small on brains.....

You're an idiot. That is quite succinct.

This is a text forum, you retarded bastard. There are no mouths
here, dumbfuck.

The typical moronic response expected from the likes of you
Darkmatter.....

You're an idiot.

You resemble that remark....
Back to top
Daniel
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

Ross Mac wrote:
Quote:
"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gtg172letiechtlciahvlssjq2nal7lbqj@4ax.com...
On Sun, 21 May 2006 11:24:16 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:0rhl629t40if5hih8t7hm85gn5s5h44qei@4ax.com...
On Mon, 15 May 2006 19:42:38 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:gvof629spp34fho2k68kvv340b0memcg0r@4ax.com...
On Sun, 14 May 2006 17:44:51 -0400, "Ross Mac"
this.is.a.mung@example.invalid> Gave us:

"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@urfargingicehole.org> wrote in message
news:l70f62pu6h880c700hb0lghjn9moindili@4ax.com...
On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:12:04 GMT, <glenron@ntlworld.com> Gave us:

FA KEITHLEY
You posted to only ONE correct group. The posts in the rest of the
groups are all SPAM, a*****le.
Wrong again Dimbulb...do your homework.....

Not in school, you stupid fucktard.
Oh...you must be...you use schoolyard lingo!
You wouldn't know. You're just an old alzheimeristic twit.

That's the best you can do Hey Dimbulb?
My worst is two orders of magnitude better than your best.

Wrong and wrong again....what else is new....
You should stop talking about yourself.

Big on mouth and small on brains.....

You're an idiot. That is quite succinct.

This is a text forum, you retarded bastard. There are no mouths
here, dumbfuck.
The typical moronic response expected from the likes of you
Darkmatter.....

You're an idiot.

You resemble that remark....


Friends at play.....eh!

Daniel

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Back to top
Robert Baer
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 1159

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

Meanwhile, what is happening with that poor neglected Kiethley 610C?
Back to top
ctyguy
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 11 Feb 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

Who pray tell, would have the need to measure coulombs? A "coulomb" is an
abstract number of electrons assigned to current 'flow'."



<glenron@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:8659g.23076$mX1.20976@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
Quote:
FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus

The shipping with online verification is expensive from the uk .N But this
equipmenst may be worth it if you bid right !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7618143523

emial me on glenron@ntlworld.com
Back to top
Robert Baer
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 1159

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

ctyguy wrote:

Quote:
Who pray tell, would have the need to measure coulombs? A "coulomb" is an
abstract number of electrons assigned to current 'flow'."



glenron@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:8659g.23076$mX1.20976@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus

The shipping with online verification is expensive from the uk .N But this
equipmenst may be worth it if you bid right !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7618143523

emial me on glenron@ntlworld.com




...then count the electrons...
Back to top
jasen
electronics forum Guru Wannabe


Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

On 2006-06-25, ctyguy <ctyguy@webtv.net> wrote:
Quote:
Who pray tell, would have the need to measure coulombs? A "coulomb" is an
abstract number of electrons assigned to current 'flow'."

someone who's dealing with static electricity.

--

Bye.
Jasen
Back to top
ctyguy
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 11 Feb 2005
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: FA KEITHLEY 610C ELECTROMETER, PICO AMMETER COULOMB METER Plus Reply with quote

It's impossible to count electrons because in the eyes of some scientists,
they're fast. I can't buy that and believe these leaches just seek
government loans.

What sayest thou?
"jasen" <jasen@free.net.nz> wrote in message
news:66da.449fa326.573d6@clunker.homenet...
Quote:
On 2006-06-25, ctyguy <ctyguy@webtv.net> wrote:
Who pray tell, would have the need to measure coulombs? A "coulomb" is
an
abstract number of electrons assigned to current 'flow'."

someone who's dealing with static electricity.

--

Bye.
Jasen
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [19 Posts] Goto page:  1, 2 Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:28 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Electronix » Equipment
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts MAT esr meter Ray L. Volts Repair 10 Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:01 pm
No new posts Good Digital Multi-Meter in $50 Range Ken Hall Basics 29 Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:46 pm
No new posts EC/TDS Meter bug0926@yahoo.com design 1 Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:43 pm
No new posts UPDATE: 11 Meter to 10 Meter Yagi Antenna Conversion Brad Repair 2 Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:13 pm
No new posts 11 Meter to 10 Meter Yagi Antenna Conversion Brad Repair 14 Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:33 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums |  Medicine forum |  Science forum  |  Send and track newsletters


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group