FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum index » Electronix » cad
help needed with tsmc03 technology
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
memed09
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: help needed with tsmc03 technology Reply with quote

hi,i am having problems with using tsmc03 technology. i need to know if
this technology twin well or not? any example of this technology, any
documentation will welcome. thanks anyway.
Back to top
Jim Thompson
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 5440

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: help needed with tsmc03 technology Reply with quote

On 12 Jul 2006 06:33:10 -0700, "memed09" <mehmetayar@gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:
hi,i am having problems with using tsmc03 technology. i need to know if
this technology twin well or not? any example of this technology, any
documentation will welcome. thanks anyway.

(1) Read the documentation/design-rules?

(2) Ask TSMC?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice:(480)460-2350 | |
| E-mail Address at Website Fax:(480)460-2142 | Brass Rat |
| http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Back to top
memed09
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: help needed with tsmc03 technology Reply with quote

Jim Thompson yazdi:
Quote:
On 12 Jul 2006 06:33:10 -0700, "memed09" <mehmetayar@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,i am having problems with using tsmc03 technology. i need to know if
this technology twin well or not? any example of this technology, any
documentation will welcome. thanks anyway.

(1) Read the documentation/design-rules?

(2) Ask TSMC?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice:(480)460-2350 | |
| E-mail Address at Website Fax:(480)460-2142 | Brass Rat |
| http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.


i have been searching for the documentation but i still have nothing. i
search almost all web sites about cadence NCSU and vlsi.
Back to top
Jim Thompson
electronics forum Guru


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 5440

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: help needed with tsmc03 technology Reply with quote

On 12 Jul 2006 07:25:48 -0700, "memed09" <mehmetayar@gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:

Jim Thompson yazdi:
On 12 Jul 2006 06:33:10 -0700, "memed09" <mehmetayar@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,i am having problems with using tsmc03 technology. i need to know if
this technology twin well or not? any example of this technology, any
documentation will welcome. thanks anyway.

(1) Read the documentation/design-rules?

(2) Ask TSMC?

...Jim Thompson

i have been searching for the documentation but i still have nothing. i
search almost all web sites about cadence NCSU and vlsi.

If your are "having problems with using tsmc03 technology", why don't
you have documentation? If you are legitimate you should call TSMC
or, if you're a "student", as I suspect, call MOSIS.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice:(480)460-2350 | |
| E-mail Address at Website Fax:(480)460-2142 | Brass Rat |
| http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Back to top
memed09
electronics forum beginner


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: help needed with tsmc03 technology Reply with quote

Jim Thompson yazdi:
Quote:
On 12 Jul 2006 07:25:48 -0700, "memed09" <mehmetayar@gmail.com> wrote:


Jim Thompson yazdi:
On 12 Jul 2006 06:33:10 -0700, "memed09" <mehmetayar@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,i am having problems with using tsmc03 technology. i need to know if
this technology twin well or not? any example of this technology, any
documentation will welcome. thanks anyway.

(1) Read the documentation/design-rules?

(2) Ask TSMC?

...Jim Thompson

i have been searching for the documentation but i still have nothing. i
search almost all web sites about cadence NCSU and vlsi.

If your are "having problems with using tsmc03 technology", why don't
you have documentation? If you are legitimate you should call TSMC
or, if you're a "student", as I suspect, call MOSIS.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice:(480)460-2350 | |
| E-mail Address at Website Fax:(480)460-2142 | Brass Rat |
| http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

I love to cook with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

i am legitimate. i have just model library for tsmc. no more
documentation. by the way you are right i am a student. thanks anyway
Back to top
Google

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
The time now is Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:19 pm | All times are GMT
Forum index » Electronix » cad
Jump to:  

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Pressure Transducer Linear algorithm needed William Hightower design 7 Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:24 pm
No new posts 12V DC to 1.5V DC needed 3T39 Repair 11 Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:02 pm
No new posts KLH 21 Tuning Cap needed Tim Schwartz Repair 1 Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:42 pm
No new posts Instructors Needed ISQED design 0 Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:06 pm
No new posts Instructors Needed ISQED design 0 Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:04 pm

Copyright © 2004-2005 DeniX Solutions SRL
Other DeniX Solutions sites: Unix/Linux blog |  Unix/Linux documentation |  Unix/Linux forums |  Medicine forum |  Science forum  |  Send and track newsletters


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group